Geogrids HIGHWAY are used for reinforcing asphalt concrete layers, what allows extending the service life, increasing operating reliability and transport-operation indices of the roads.
Geogrids shall be used according to the design solutions at construction, reconstruction and repair:
- highways and structures on them;
- areas for different designation;
- buildings, utilities, facilities;
- temporary roads and areas.
Geogrids are recommended for use as reinforcing elements to provide steadiness and stability of road structures:
- at construction of temporary roads, approach roads and other utilities of temporary character;
- for reinforcing asphalt-concrete coatings of motor ways to deal with reflected cracks, reinforcement of additional layers of road dressing foundation, dealing with wheel tracking;
- for reinforcing roadsides in combination with other geosynthetic materials.
Geogrids PSK – geogrid PS connected to one sheet from non-woven geofabric.
Conventional symbol structure:
Geogrids PSK – geogrid PS, connected to one sheet of non-woven geotextile. PS 50/50-40(400) HIGHWAY – geogrid with breaking load upon the base 50 kN/m, upon the weft – 50 kN/m, with cell square dimension, square side is equal to 40 mm, sheet width is 400 cm, registered trade mark.
Regulatory and technical documents:
- STO 00205009-013-2013 "Geomeshes and polymer geocomposites"